Two Manzanita branches, shipping included! 24" total height, natural color. One of the most
popular sizes for wedding centerpieces! These are high quality branches,
carefully selected and packed by our staff for centerpiece use.
Our discounted shipping on this item is 10% lower than the standard FedEx rate!
- 24" overall height. Width will vary. Product photo is an example only.
- Branch size is a minimum of 24". May be slightly larger depending on the harvest and time of year, and may require trimming.
- View a manzanita size chart here.
- Please read the Manzanita Buyer's Guide before purchasing manzanita branches.
- Containers now available for creating a base.
- Manzanita supplemental branches also now available for creating a fuller, wider look.
Every Manzanita branch is unique. The Manzanita photo for this product is a random example and is not the actual piece shipped.
: Consistently Inconsistent!
When purchasing natural branches such as Manzanita, Curly
Willow and Birch, keep in mind that they are unlike other decorative
branches used for floral design. Each one is an individual shape and
sculpture, and may take on a variety of shapes and variations. Most
professional centerpieces are created using several branches to achieve a
full look, so always consider purchasing additional pieces or fillers.
This needs to be a first consideration when purchasing your branches. It's best to order your branches all at once.
If you place an order today, and another order in a week, you will
nearly always see a difference in the product. This is because the
harvest areas change every 2-4 days, resulting in changes in the
harvested product. No two harvests are ever the same.
The following characteristics of manzanita branches are naturally occurring, and are a part of working with the material.Characteristics of Natural (red) Manzanita:
- Shape: shapes vary with each piece, harvest area, and
time of year. Manzanita always grows wide and flat rather than
- Branches: branches can vary greatly in diameter with each piece.
- Size: sizes are approximate and vary with each piece, harvest area, and time of year.
- Bark: color and condition of the bark will vary
with each season, harvest area and time of year. Spring through Summer
(six month period), Manzanita bark will regenerate and peeling will take
place. To remove loose or peeling bark, use a soft brush. For stubborn
areas, use a light wire brush. Touch up with floral paint, such as
Design Master's "October Brown" floral paint available at Michael's
- Age: Manzanita branches will last indefinitely (we
have centerpieces in our showroom that are several years old). Cracks
and splits will occur as the wood naturally cures, however this will not
cause them to break in half, fall apart, etc. Using the floral paint
mentioned above to add color into the spliting areas makes them
- Leaves: leaves are mechanically or manually removed, depending on the current season, harvest or time of year.