Manzanita branch. 24" tall, sandblasted. Perfect for wedding centerpieces. Minimum order of 2 pieces.
Our discounted shipping on this item is 10% lower than the standard FedEx rate!
Designer's tip: Are you hanging crystals, votives or need fuller
centerpieces? You will need at least two branches per centerpiece (or
supplements or filler pieces).
View a manzanita size chart here.
- Overall height is approximately 24". Width will vary. Product photo is an example only.
- Branch size is a minimum of 24". May be slightly larger depending on the harvest and time of year, and may require trimming.
- Containers now available for creating a base.
- Click here to order a case of 15.
- Sandblasted manzanita is much more sparse than natural. The process removes many of the smaller branches.
- Please read the Manzanita Buyer's Guide before purchasing manzanita branches.
- Sandblasted products are not treated with any chemicals.
Every Manzanita branch is unique. The Manzanita photo for this product is a random example and is not the actual piece shipped.
: Consistently Inconsistent!
When purchasing natural branches such as Manzanita, Curly
Willow and Birch, keep in mind that they are unlike other decorative
branches used for floral design. Each one is an individual shape and
sculpture, and may take on a variety of shapes and variations. Most
professional centerpieces are created using several branches to achieve a
full look, so always consider purchasing additional pieces or fillers.
This needs to be a first consideration when purchasing your branches. It's best to order your branches all at once.
If you place an order today, and another order in a week, you will
nearly always see a difference in the product. This is because the
harvest areas change every 2-4 days, resulting in changes in the
harvested product. No two harvests are ever the same.
The following characteristics of manzanita branches are naturally occurring, and are a part of working with the material.
Characteristics of Sandblasted Manzanita:
- Shape: shapes vary with each piece, harvest area, and time of year.
- Branches: Sandblasting removes 20% to 30% of the smaller branches, all of the red bark, and a thin portion of the ivory colored wood underneath the bark. The branches are sparse as a result.
- Size: sizes are approximate and vary with each piece, harvest area, and time of year.
- Bark: the natural red bark is removed in the sandblasting process, leaving the ivory wood exposed. The ivory color may appear in different shades depending on the piece, harvest area, and time of year. Freshly sandblasted branches may have a bright honeydew shade, which is a remnant of the red bark, and dissipates to ivory usually within days. Brown or reddish grains and ribbons may or may not appear in each individual piece, depending on the particular characteristics of each piece.
- Age: Manzanita branches last indefinitely. Cracks and splits will occur as the wood naturally cures, however this will not cause them to break in half, fall apart, etc.
- Leaves: leaves are mechanically or manually removed, depending on the current season, harvest or time of year.